The ECHO Flow Hunter III is a highly accurate Open Channel Flowmeter using the latest non-contact ultrasonic technology for measuring flow in all types of weirs and flumes. It uses the most advanced microprocessor technology with ECHO LOGIC algorithms to provide strong, stable and reliable flow measurement.
It has been specifically designed to measure influent and effluent water flow from all types of municipal and industrial treatment plants to ensure regulatory compliance. It comes standard in a NEMA 4X, Wall Mount enclosure with a UV protected clear lid for years of maintenance-free operation.
It has 3 programmable relays, 2 4-20mA for level and flow. A USB terminal allows downloading of flow data logging and a RS232 serial communication port. An optional RS485 can be provided.
The Flow Hunter III and LXD-P-04 offers the most reliable flow measurement in the market. It does not require an expensive dual transducer setup to achieve this.
- High Accuracy: +/- 0.25% Measured Range
- Three SPDT Relays for Alarms, Samplers, and more
- Easy Calibration! No Manual Needed
- High Resolution Transducer
- 4 Button Programming = SIMPLE
- Local Display of Flow Rate, Totalized Flow, and Head/Level
- Narrow ECHO PULSE with focusing face (prevents condensation)
A complete system comprises of 1 Flow Hunter III and 1 LXD-P-04 transducer for open channel flow measurement.