• Non-invasive flow measurement for clean or dirty liquids
• Advanced Transit-time Technology with +/- 0.5% Accuracy
• Measures all metal, composite & plastic pipes 0.4″ – 118″ diameters with or without liners
• Dual DSP Microprocessor with digital signal noise rejection
• Wall-mount NEMA 4X enclosure with graphical display
• Easy to install clamp-on sensors
The ECHO Arrow Hunter PLUS range of non-invasive flow meters utilize Transit-time ultrasonic technology for the accurate flow measurement of clean or dirty liquids in full pipes.
The AH+HH is designed for portable applications where quick setup and flow testing is the primary requirement. The unit is simple, light-weight and cost-effective. It meets and exceeds the measurement performance of any high-priced competitors flow meter on the market today.
The measurement of flow is based on the principle that sound waves are influenced by a flowing medium. Measurements are made by penetrating the pipe with ultrasound and measuring the frequency variations and phase shifts of the signals received. This measuring technique has no effect on the flowing medium. There is no pressure loss in the pipe and no wear on components of the measuring device.
The ultrasonic sensors are clamped onto the outside of the pipe, thus eliminating the need to dismantle the pipe work and interrupt the process. The AH+HH can be applied to any type of metal or plastic pipe with or without a liner carrying clean or dirty liquids. We have several transducers to chose from depending on pipe size, process temperature and required hazardous approvals.
ECHO Process Instrumentation offers a 60 day Performance Guarantee!